By Samsara - Thursday, December 16, 2010


A couple weeks ago I made reference to Beyonce getting influenced by Iris Chacon etc etc

Original Sexy Mama! look for it on blog!!

Often times I will go back and show you the reader where someone may possibly get inspiration from not all the tim
e it will be easy but things that interest me I may make reference to. Take for instance the Lada Gaga Dress made of meat, so many ppl spoke on the dress but no blog I reviewed gave any info regarding posible inspiration.
The pics posted shows the wide variety that Ami Goodheart of SOTO Productions and 15 other designers took the concept.
Hunger Pains was the project name and it was shot in 09 Jan pre-Gaga
Everything was made of food that the person was craving.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts