ART

Realizing my Utopian dreams, and still survive!

By Samsara - Monday, November 15, 2010

The profound reasoning behind the humble yet arrogant Nigerian artists,

Has smitten me and I am once again in love.

With the world I forged a relationship with many many years ago.

She wakes me up in the middle of the night and reminds me that I did not travel thousands of

miles away from home to not bless the world with my magnetic presence.

She whispers sweet chocolate covered lies in my ears,

lusting after my imagination and seducing me with her visions.

She gets so excitible when I begin to brainstorm and then with a blink of the eye she

disappears.

But she has given me just enough that's all I need.


INSPIRATION



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts