Sneak Peaks

By Samsara - Tuesday, August 25, 2009

   Alright so I've been on my west coast tour and I am back now getting ready to show some amazing work in Chi-town. So around Labor Day weekend we always do this show in Chi-town called African Festival of Arts, this year will mark the 20th anniversary and we have a few pieces for you to examine. Here is your chance to see some of the pieces we will display ahead of time.
Enjoy,
Drigo


This is called the Jumper hand batiked
W/ side pockets..
This is the Maxi Dress w/ seersucker fabric. This is also available in waxed fabrics
This is the latest Bazine Ballon Dress I got to name it after my friend Rose who's visualized this dress for a few years ago. We got you sis send me those measurments...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts