Home Sweet Home

By Samsara - Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whats up my peoples, I am back in my old stomping grounds Brooklyn. It is good to be home, haven't checked out any of my fam yet still recuperating from the road trip up. Yo, it took forever, rode up with momz and the kids, but that's a whole other blog. I have mad stuff to do, I have to check out all the hot spots in the city, see what new, and find only the best new textiles to make this seasons clothing line. I got to go to Harlem to the African market to check out the new waxes from Nigeria and Holland. Let's see what else has been going on, oh yeah the website is still in the works and hopefully will be up in the earlier part of the new year. The website is going to be great you guys are going to love it. It is going to be easy to navigate and you will have access to all the Samsara Boutique designs. When we visit your city we only bring limited designs to showcase our work but, the website will have everything. The website will have our famous reconstrusted t-shirt designs, African designs, Hats, Bags, Jewelry and our new exclusive limited run t-shirts. And remember the items are all handmade by yours truly C.. and Drigo, the samsara family. Yo, my peoples, it is going to be 2009, new year, new prez, i don't know about you but this year is my year to take it to the next level. I have a lot of plans but, i can't let it all out just yet. A good poker player always knows when to show her cards, to win the game.. I am officially naming 2009 "the year of the grind". Get your grind on to accomplish all the things you been bull sh*tting. OK my peoples I will check in soon PEACE C...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Is there any branch in Pune ??
    I am looking for Bridal (Salwar-Kameez)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I think you may be thinking of another company.

    ReplyDelete

Bless the page w/ your thoughts