Try these for an option..

By Samsara - Friday, August 12, 2011


Personally I love shoes I have all kinds of shoes and sneakers and have been known to collect and have a pair for more than a decade or 2. I could waste your time showing you all kind of shoes for the summer fall etc and fashion trends but I won't do that. I will only give you what I think would be the classical buy. Meaning a pair of shoes you can wear next year and your family members may steal years to come. I found these 2 sites at very different times DM I found maybe 2yrs ago and Osborn I found in April thanks to Stephanie Longtchi T writer for Fashionjunkii.
Both companies pay attention to details and make the shoes in fair trade environments.

Doreen Mashika pieces- based on Tanzania



Osborn pieces -based in South America






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts