ART

Fresh from the Bay

By Samsara - Thursday, February 03, 2011


Boom what a Visually Stimulated Experience!
Meeting with East Bay artists Ras Terms was blessed as our spirits spoke without us saying much.
It is a familiar feeling when artists meet beyond the control of money motivation or personal gains. I tell you something, JAH has a way of putting people together it is up to us to overstand our destiny.
I sit hear and listening to Bay Area DJ Child for Project Groundation Release called
"Upliftment For The People"
I sit here reading and viewing the book called "Endless Canvas" collectors issue with a Ras Terms interview on Street Art.
I sit here and give thanks for the road I have chosen and the unlimited potential that I know is truly Samsara's Reality.
I sit here and thinking "I'm fresh from the Bay"

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts