New Age Classic

By Samsara - Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not often do I get a real opportunity to hear MUSIC that I can say is truly CLASSIC.
This obviously is never a fault of mine but the industry is so misrepresented by people that hustle music.
Whether it starts from the producer to the artists, hustling of music has devoured the art of hip-hop. That's why this record I had the opportunity to hear live I just had to mention it.
The way the track was orchestrated by JL with the smooth and confident delivery LAWS provides. It is def a classic
"Dear Boy"

Apologies to my readers you will have to wait until the mixtape releases to hear it but I can honestly say the
LAWS & Sir Paul McCartney Project was truly a success.
For those of you who can't wait and really want to hear some new LAWS view the new release of
his video with Cyhi da Prynce
"HONOR"



Laws ft. Cyhi da Prynce "HONOR" from 3 little digs on Vimeo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts