ONE DOOR CLOSE ANOTHER OPEN

By Samsara - Monday, January 11, 2010

The artwork for some of the shirts are coming along and the many different artists that we are working on range from graphic designers to graphitti and fine art painters. Its very exciting to see the project coming together, but we recently found out that one of the artists who I wanted to work with has passed on. The late Jamal Pete I was always familiar with his work and it brought me great sadness to find out he has moved on to another dimension. With that said whatever energy you put out into the universe comes back and so I put ou the energy for an equally great artists and feel like that such artists and I will have that contact soon.
To catch you all up we are working on pieces for the Pan African Film Festival and Marley shows in Cali and Miami. The pics for some of the work will be displayed on blog real soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bless the page w/ your thoughts